SSG undertakes to produce standards and instructions for the design, purchase, maintenance and documentation of industrial plants.
Together we create solutions that benefit you and your industry.
Benefits of SSG Standards
- Industrial plants delivering high quality combined with high accessibility.
- High personnel safety and operational reliability.
- Major time savings in project work.
- Cost-efficient planning.
- Efficient purchasing support.
- Support for performance oriented procurement.
- Compliance with the demands of public authorities
- Access to current, up-to-date standards via SSGs website.
Savings through collaboration
SSG Standards simplify and enhance the efficiency of project work by reusing standardised and functional technical design solutions. SSG Standards simplify the tasks associated with both new construction and rebuilds. Harnessing the synergy effects reduces the time expended in all project phases.
The standards are developed from a plant lifecycle perspective. This means that cost savings are not only achieved in the project phase but also through higher plant accessibility in the form of quality plus greater personnel safety and operational reliability in production.
SSG Standards contain instructions and recommendations for:
- Design and planning.
- Design of technical parts and elements.
- Support procurement and purchasing.
- Erection instructions.
- Inspection and commissioning.
- How to document the plant.
SSG Standards are available in English and Swedish and they comply with European legislation. SSG Standards cover the technical areas Construction, Electrical Engineering, Instrument Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Piping Systems and Surface Treatment. The documentation includes appendices that can easily be edited by the user to suit, for example, calls for tenders.
Login at SSGs website
You can subscribe to SSG Standards in one or several technical areas and thereby get direct access by logging onto the SSG website. A subscription ensures that you always have access to the latest version of a standard. Individual documents can be purchased directly at SSGs web shop (www.ssg.se).
More information about SSG Standards can be found in the product sheet. Contact us for more information about SSG Standards.