SSG conducts training courses tailored for the needs of the process industry in the fields of technology, maintenance, purchasing, environment and safety.
The training service package offers teacher-supervised longer and shorter skill enhancement courses as well as web-based safety and environmental training.
The goal, based on the industry’s needs, is to create and provide training in the most cost-efficient manner possible. The purpose is to assist the industry in maintaining high operating accessibility in a way that does not jeopardise personal safety.
Different target groups
SSG’s courses are based on SSG’s documentation, standards, instructions and the requirements and regulations from public authorities, plus the industry’s own experience. We aim at a variety of target groups within the industry:
- Company management
- Specially trained persons
- Supervisors in different posts
Course participants are offered:
- Realistic situations and experience.
- Improved learning results when theory and practice go hand-in-hand.
- Knowledge required to work safely with advanced process equipment.
- Opportunity to gain insight into local directives, regulations and instructions.
- Exchange of experience between course participants.
- Insight into SSG’s various services and technical guidelines (SSG Standards).
Customers are offered:
- Flexibility concerning course content, length and location.
- Opportunity to influence and design the training process.
- Instructors with close connections to the facilities.
- Increased knowledge of SSG’s services and documents.